- Built around a 4½” wood fibre woofer and a 21 mm soft dome tweeter, the SPEKTOR 1 is perfect for almost any situation that requires a small but well-performing speaker.
- The embedded wood fibers give the surface an uneven structure, which dramatically minimizes the resonance of the surface. This creates the best possible reproduction of every detail in the audio signal.
- Spector Bookshelf Speakers are entry-level in everything but sound.
- They are perfect for almost any situation that requires a very small but high performance speaker, either in a compact two channel system or as the front, rear or side speakers in a home cinema system.
- Getting this much Hi-Fi performance from a speaker in this price range took all of Dali’s experience and know-how as well as hours spent in the listening room improving the designs of the crossover and transducer to create the ideal acoustic performance.
- The amplifier friendly design makes the Dali Spector Speakers series a perfect fit for almost any of the amplifiers in its price category. No matter if we look at compact Hi-Fi, stereo amplifiers or surround receivers, Dali Spector Bookshelf Speakers will bring out the best in them, showing you just how good music and movies can sound.
- The dome tweeter offers best-in-class resolution with an extended frequency response, wide dispersion and low coloration. A clear heritage from our high-end series. The tweeter is based on an ultra-lightweight weaved fabric, which weighs less than half of the market standard (0.056 mg/mm2).
- By using only DALI designed and custom-built drivers, the need for frequency correction in the crossover is eliminated. This enables us to design an exact crossover which together with carefully selected quality components ensures that the signal loss is close to zero.
- Optimizing the audio signal for off-axis distribution results in the signal reaching your ear directly and the signal reflected off the room surfaces, to have a coherent balance. This means a consistent high sound quality across a much wider listening area. At the same time, it offers greater freedom and flexibility in positioning the loudspeakers.
- An added benefit is hugely reduced harmonic distortion and diffraction’s causing frequency distortion, as these will always be stronger in an on-axis response. Hence, Dali speakers are not created for toeing-in.
- Dali makes it simple and effortless to integrate loudspeakers into your choice of room. Both the driver materials and geometry applied in the Dali Bookshelf Speakers have been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern.
- You get a greatly integrated sound even if you choose to listen noticeably off-axis. As you are often not seated directly in front of the loudspeaker when listening to music, this is important.
Dali Spector 1 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
1 in stock
Availability: 1 in stock
|Dimensions||23,7 × 14 × 19,5 cm|
|Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]||
59 – 26,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]||
|Nominal Impedance [ohms]||
|Maximum SPL [dB]||
|Recommended Amplifier Power [W]||
40 – 100 Watt
Shelf or standOn-Wall
|Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]||
1 – 50 cm